Tuesday 17 April 2012

I am Tagged by Shobha

I have been tagged by Shobha of Soup for our soul .


RULES:

1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions set for you in the tagger's post and create new set of 
eleven questions .
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them




1. The most memorable and unforgettable moment in your life. describe it.


The most memorable and lovely moments in my life happened during my delivery of my lovely daughter and a son . When they were given to me by the doctor , minutes after surgery covered in a colourful pink towel for my daughter and a pleasant blue one for my son . I still remember my doctor  
saying ' Here is your lovely daughter ' and 'It's a beautiful boy baby ' . 

2. What are your positive and negative qualities ? Mention at least two.


I feel both my positive and negative quality is easy going with friends and relatives.


3. Who is your idol ? Why ?


I love to follow both my maternal and paternal grandparents . They are so generous , loving , caring and wish to maintain good relationships with everyone in the family .Especially , no personal verdicts or gossips within the family.


4. Given a chance to relive your life, what would you do ?


Wish to live as me , myself more loving and more caring like my grandparents.

5. LOVE, LUCK, MONEY... which one will you choose between the three ? Why ?


I personally feel love brings you everything in life including luck and money.

6. What is your favourite pass-time ?


I love creating crafts ....


7. Do you believe in being faithful to your partner/spouse, as much as you want him/her to be ?


I strongly believe that Being faithful to your hubby will be 100% fruitful.


8. What is SUCCESS ... according to you ?


A moment of Happiness you feel which may last from seconds to years together.


9. What according to you can make a woman happy ?


A loving and caring family with kids around.


10. 'Beauty is Skin Deep' - Yes or No ? - Say why ?


I strongly believe that our character reflects beauty.


11. What do you prefer wearing ? Comfy clothes (OR) Go with the trend even though you are uncomfortable.


I prefer wearing comfortable clothes .


I am tagging :


Jillu Charan
Esther
Sara
Gayathiri Anand
Aruljothi


Your tag questions : 


1) Introduce yourself .
2) What is your most memorable gift?
3) Share your favourite travel experience ?
4) How do you feel when things go wrong ? 
5) what is your postive and negative attitude about blogging?
6) Your most favourite cook , recipe?
7) Share your first cooking experience and first cooked food.
8) What is your hubby's first comment on your first cooked food ?
9) Share your views to be a happy home maker.
10) What inspired you to create a blog and mention about your blog ?
11) What is the impact of blogging in your life ?


Enjoy and have fun.

5 comments:

Shobha said...

Thanks for taking up the tag Shama, and answering all the questions.
Loved reading them.
My love and kisses to your sweet children.
Best wishes,
Shobha.

Gayathri Anand said...

Thanks for tagging me will post it in blog soon ..loved reading about u ..

Devasena Hariharan said...

thanks a lot Shama for tagging me. Hope the kids are doing fine.

Devasena Hariharan said...

your answers are really good Shama.. lovely

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

nice post...n liked ur answers.
maha

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS