Friday 22 April 2011

LADIES FINGER FLOWERS - SUMMER VACATION FUN

A Simple drawing using ladies finger cap . My daughter loves to eat ladies finger and very much loved to colour with her favourite veggie.



MATERIALS REQUIRED :

Poster colours
Crayons
Ladies finger caps

STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:

1) Pencil sketch vase with branches.
2) Touch colours with veggie cap and print them in place for flowers.


3) Join flowers with green sketch pen.


4) Mark leaves with your little finger prints.


5) Colour your vase with crayons.
Linking it to Fun for kids Friday 8

4 comments:

Chinmayee said...

Thank you Aunty for Commenting in my Blog ... I will link my post to Shruti Aunty's Blog.
You have posted a Lovely and easy art ... I will surely try to make it ...

Esther said...

Shama, That makes a good mother's day card too!

Chaitanyaa Sharma said...

kitna sunder...... i loved it ... i will try it ...thank you

Anonymous said...

Nice easy and colourful :)

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS