Thursday 1 January 2009

KIDS FRIENDLY CRAFTS EVENT - 2009 AND CHRISTMAS DECORATION IN MY HOME FOR MY DAUGHTER.



Hai friends ,

I am happy to start this event on New Year . Crafts is my passion . Engaging kids during vacation in home will be definetly a challenging task . Usually , I engage my 2 yr daughter by drawing her apple , fish , flower etc in notebooks . She really enjoys it . Now a days , she herself brings crayons and ask me to draw or bring papers to make ships or boat . My apartment kids also enjoy drawing or doing crafts . Everyday , they used to visit my home and call me aunty do this or that................i am feeling happy when they approach me.........i love their interests........

I feel this is one of the best way to develop their creativity . This made me to start this event...............hope you will definetly enjoy participating in this event .

Rules for the event :

1) Do some easy simple crafts to teach kids .
2) Post them in your blog with link back to the event .
3) You can use the logo .
4) Send mail to shamanagscrafts@gmail.com.
5) Last date Feb 28.

Waiting for your entries..........Hope you will enjoy this event.

Thank you,
Cheers,
Shama Nagarajan


A Small decoration for my daughter with santa,chocolates,tree ,fairy , animals and fruits.


A Small X-Mas tree decorated with chocolates,birds,stars and pictures cut from magazines.




A Cute little fairy..........


17 comments:

Sanghi said...

Shama, Amazing! good event. I'm not so good crafting. Anyways will try out something. BTW, your christmas decoration is excellent.

Happy New year!

Unknown said...

beautiful deco..will see if i can come up wih something..

ambicks said...

Nice event.. getting materials is bit of a problem for me.... but will try to come up with somethings..Btw ,is there any age group for kids craft?

Priya Suresh said...

Wow shama, good event..will try something, ur decorations looks very innovative n creative..Happy new year dear!!

Uma said...

your crafts look so beautiful Shama! Great job! Thanks for letting me know about the kid event. My daughter felt so happy that she also get to participate in her own event for the first time. She already made up her mind what to make for the event. So we will surely send something for this.

Illatharasi said...

Good one.. will try to participate:)

Lakshmi said...

Nice event Shama. I am currently on vacation. I will definitely participate once I reach Singapore and settle down myself. I am sure there will be lots to learn from your event :)

AnuSriram said...

Thats a wonderful event! I would love to join. Nice christmas decoration and fairy set looks so cute..
Wish you a happy new year 2009!

Ikshaa said...

Its a great event.More than the event,it is so nice of you to have taken initiative to build up the kid's interest and their creativity.
Will surely try to come up with something that can help develop their creativity :)

Srivalli said...

Thats a cute event..will try to get some entry from my daughter!

Vidhya said...

I have so many stuff done by my girls in my garage :(. Will bring something good and post it in my blog. Could you please send me the link of the tag again Shama. Sorry I missed it..

Happy Girl =D said...

OMG! Awsome site! I wish mine was like that. :'( . Can u visit my site? I really wanna hear from the best website maker in the whole world! my webs name is:http://julia-wwwchocolatefriendscom.blogspot.com/

Lakshmi said...

I thought I missed the dateline, so I can still send it! yippee..Akash is waiting for me to send his creations to you. Will do it soon.

dafodil's valley said...

Hi shama

wonderful work u have done and doing.. very nice blog.

Thanks for dropping by and yr lovely words dear.

sure will send my works along with my sister's daughter work too. thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to participate in a beautiful event.

Recipeswap said...

Nice event Shama

Anitha Jayaraj said...

Thank you so much Shama for visiting my blog. I will tell my son about your comment on his sketch. I will surely participate in the event.

regards anitha

Jackie Mae Emia said...

I like your site with the same interest of mine.Making handicraft is really fun...not just for kids also for the adults.I learned a lot from it.Am thankful to visit your site, because of the ideas you've shared. I will share the ideas I've learned from your site to my class at church

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS